Atlas Auto has an exciting new full-time permanent position for Stock Keeping and Inventory, based in Hamilton. We buy, sell and dismantle tens of vehicles every week. We deal with tens of parts inquiries on daily basis. Sometimes, we lose the count that is where we need you as Stock Keeper and Inventory super hero.
In this position you will
- Work closely with parts sales team, truck drivers and customer service reps internally and parts traders, customers externally.
- Manage the inventory for all vehicles and parts. Adding / updating / removing vehicles/parts from inventory system.
- Manage stock levels and reconciliations.
- Other relevant duties assigned by manager.
You will bring
- A great can-do attitude
- Your knowledge of auto parts
- Proven experience in inventory management and/or warehouse management, preferably in relevant industry
- Must have proven skills in inventory management of large scale. Managing and handling thousands of items.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Your attention and focus
- Your ability to work under pressure and deliver even better.
- Your talent to juggle different jobs without affecting the quality
- Your smart phone and computer skills (training will be provided to use the inventory systems however you are expected to know the basic how-to of smart phones and computers)
- Your always-safety-first attitude
We will offer you
- A great place to work with a team of super heroes
- On job training and opportunities to develop your skills
- A competitive salary and other benefits
- be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
- have a clean record. A background check will be conducted when candidates pass the first interview.